Sunday, March 25, 2012

Talbot Perry Simons - Actor Reel #2.mov

Talbot Perry Simons - Actor Reel #2.mov

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED. THIS IS AN ARCHIVAL DEMO REEL FOR ACTOR TALBOT PERRY SIMONS. THIS CHANNEL IS NOT INTENDED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL USE WHATSOEVER. NO EMBEDS ALLOWED.************* This was a TV movie I did that was made in around 2002. We filmed in Ohio. Mostly in Cleveland, at the Cleveland Clinic. It had a lot of well known TV stars in it. This is one of the scenes that I had with Josh Hutcherson (currently starring in "The Hunger Games"). I think it may have been Josh's first film or his first lead. He's has some great career going now, doing one film after another. I told Josh he would be a big star someday and not to forget me. Ha! In the story I play Animal Control Officer Louie Lucarno. The story is about a Springer Spaniel with 3 legs (based on a real dog that is in the movie and in this scene named Annie). Annie is a survivor and lives in the woods and she has puppies. Josh finds the puppies and they turn out to be miracle dogs. Well, they get loose in ! the Cleveland Clinic and the premise is a cute one...If you are ill and you pet one of the puppies you get cured. eg A guy in a coma gets licked and he wakes up, etc. A good little movie. I play the dog catcher with a heart. In this scene I am breaking a little boys heart and taking the puppies to the pound to most likely be put to sleep. A great character part! I had a lot of fun working on it and getting to go to Ohio to shoot on location. The puppies were so cute and they were great actors too ...





0 comments: