Monday, May 7, 2012

Zechariah 2, Zakharyah (God Remembers).mp4

Zechariah 2, Zakharyah (God Remembers).mp4

Messianic praise and worship music by Christine Jackman ZAKHARYAH (God Remembers), a prophetic promise. This worship music video of the Christene Jackman song, "Zakharyah (God Remembers) is based on Zechariah 2:10-13. Sung in Hebrew and some English, "Zakharyah" was recorded live in Israel in July of 2009. The video contains exclusive images from the Old City of Jerusalem. Sub-titles include Hebrew characters with nikkud, transliterated Hebrew, and English. This video can be purchased at Galil Valley. Thank you for your support! SONG IS FROM THE CD, "THIRST" BY CHRISTENE JACKMAN, ALSO AVAILABLE: www.ShuvStore.com SONG BACK STORY ~ Note from recording artist, Christene Jackman: "I wrote the song, "Zakharyah" after visiting the Western Wall in Jerusalem for the first time. Overhead, blue sky and white clouds were my canopy as I placed my fingers on the rough, cool rock. As I gently laid my forehead on a massive stone to pray, it felt as if I were resting my head on Abba Father! 's chest. Suddenly, without warning, I was overcome by deep emotion and started to weep. I was finally here. I was finally home. This place is what has been calling to me all my life. This is why "home" had never felt like "Home." I just didn't understand the call until now. "Zakar, Adonai, zakar!" ("Remember, Lord, remember!") I cried out loud. My tearful prayer set the two women on either side of me crying, too. Hiding my face in my hands, breathing in the scent of ancient stone, I whispered ...





0 comments: